Peanut Butter & Jelly Superfood Milkshake Peanut Butter & Jelly Superfood Milkshake Join us for another episode of Cooking With Avery as we prepare and
Get This Recipe
PBS: Homemade Pizza
There is no pizza better than the one made exactly the way you want it! Homemade. This is one of many many ways you can make your pizza. The toppings you choose and how much you decide to use is up to you. For our Homemade Pizza Sauce and our Homemade Pizza Dough click on the link.
Servings: 1 Large Pizza
- pizza crust
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella dairy-free cheese (we used the Daiya brand)
- cheddar dairy-free cheese (we used the Daiya brand)
- baby spinach (rinsed)
- cherry tomatoes (rinsed & cut in half)
- 1 can pineapples (we used the Dole Tidbits brand)
- fresh broccoli (rinsed and cut into small florets)
- 1/4 red onion (diced)
- mushrooms (rinsed)
- 1 orange bell pepper (diced)
- Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. If necessary, grease you pizza pan.
- Take your pizza dough crust and place it on the pizza pan. If you would like our Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe, click on the link. Short on time, you can always grab one from the store. If you are eating plant based/vegan, make sure to read the ingredients label. Follow the directions on your store bought pizza crust.
- Add your pizza sauce on top of your pizza crust. For a Homemade Pizza Sauce click on the link. Short on time, you can grab pizza sauce from the store. If you are eating plant based/vegan, make sure to read the ingredients label.
- Sprinkle a little cheddar and mozzarella non-dairy cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
- Add on the rest of your toppings the baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, pineapple tidbits, fresh broccoli, red onion, mushrooms, orange bell peppers, and top with additional cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- After applying all of your toppings, place pizza in the oven on the bottom rack and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Take your pizza out of the oven, slice and enjoy!
For our Homemade Plant Based Pizza Dough & our Homemade Pizza Sauce recipes click on the link.I hope you enjoy!Did you make this recipe?Please tag @plantbasedsimplicity on Instagram and other social media outlets. Please use the hashtags #plantbasedsimplicity and #plantbasedsimplicityrecipies.Receive more great recipes directly to your inbox by going to www.plantbased-simplicity.com and subscribing to The Plant Life!