PBS Taco Salad Recipe
This Taco Salad is super delicious, full of flavor, and beyond simple to make!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 mins
Total Time14 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pkgs Meatless Crumbles ( I use Beyond Meat Fiesta)
- 1 tsp olive oil (or any oil of choice)
- 8 oz Romaine and or Iceberg Lettuce (chopped)
- 1 1/3 cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 3/4 cup Non-Dairy Shredded Cheddar Cheese (I used Daiya)
- 1 med. Avocado (cubed)
- 1/2 cup Scallions (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Tomato Salsa (I used Tostitos Splash of Lime)
- 1/3 cup Non-Dairy Sour Cream (I used Tofutti brand)
- Seasoning of your choice (season to taste)
- 1/2 small Lime (juiced) (optional)
Cook Meatless Crumbles as directed on the package. Add in your favorite seasonings. Or use a package of taco seasoning.
Combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add in the meatless crumbles. Add lime juice and Toss combining all ingredients together and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please tag @plantbasedsimplicity on Instagram and other social media outlets. Please use the hashtags #plantbasedsimplicity and #plantbasedsimplicityrecipies.
Receive more great recipes directly to your inbox by going to www.plantbased-simplicity.com and subscribing to The Plant Life!